Changes to investment services and currency exchange terms and conditions
From January 2018, you will get more information about your investments, better overview of your costs, and increased insight into your trades, as we will implement a number of improvements based on new legislation from the EU (MiFID II). Few changes are also related with the alignment of processes in our bank in Baltic countries we are working on.
The following new regulation will come into force on 3 January 2018:
- Standard terms and conditions of the agreement on investment services that will replace Part II of the Agreement on Financial Instrument Accounts Services
- Standard terms and conditions of the Master Agreement on Derivatives that will replace the Terms and Conditions for Currency Exchange, Money Market And Derivatives Transactions
- Standard terms and conditions of the Agreement on Currency Exchange Services by Phone that will replace the Terms and Conditions for Currency Exchange transactions and will govern also currency exchange deals concluded by phone, based on Agreement on Currency Exchange, Money Market and Derivatives Transactions.
- Investment Advice Conditions
- Order Execution Policy, that will now be unified in all Danske Bank A/S units
Please get acquainted with the expected changes.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at +371 67 959 599 (business days from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm) or email@example.com