International Corporate Banking
Danske Bank Group ensures corporate customer service from Russia in the East up to Ireland in the West. In order to meet the increasing demand of international companies and their affiliates for efficient and flexible services, the Group has launched a new international corporate customer service approach that has been named the ICB Concept.
In accordance with the ICB Concept (International Corporate Banking, hereinafter — ICB), Danske Bank Group offers a unified customer service solution to international corporate clients in all 13 countries, ensuring efficient cross-border solutions. Each local bank of the Group has established an ICB department, which ensures services to affiliates and subsidiaries of international companies.
Danske Bank Group provides banking services in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, United Kingdom, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Germany, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Russia.
ICB Concept provides international companies with a range of advantages:
• ICB departments assist companies in improvement of their financial structure.
• ICB departments provide companies with access to new markets.
• ICB department representatives assist companies in formation of a simple and maximally efficient model for the use of banking services and ensures professional collaboration among structural units of the company.
• ICB department employees offer professional customer service to clients, according to the needs of the company.
• ICB department employees have broad knowledge about the local financial infrastructure, as well as cash management in the relevant country.
Download a fact sheet about ICB or contact your local adviser if you want to find out more about opportunities available to your company.
Phone: +371 67 959 595
Please visit www.danskebank.com/icb to get more detailed information about ICB in Danske Bank Group.