Our aim is to ensure the highest possible quality services to our customers. If there are complaints we deal with them effectively and promptly. Feedback from our customers we see as possibility for improvement of services.

In order to ensure a smooth process of complaint handling and gathering of all relevant information, we accept complaints in written form, either by physical letter or via digital channels, e.g. e-mail or Danske eBank. However, if you do not have any possibility to submit your complaint in a written form, please contact us by phone.
What do you need to do to submit a complaint?
  1. By contacting the Bank specialist by the phone +371 67 959 599;
  2. By sending an electronic Danske eBank notice;
  3. By sending an e-mail to or bank's representative;
  4. By sending a letter by post to the address - Cēsu iela 31,k-8, Rīga, LV-1012, Latvia;
  5. By filling in a form of complaint in any branch of the bank;
  6. By filling in the form of complaint on the website.

What information should you provide us in order to allow the Bank to investigate your request properly?
  •  Your or your representative’s name, surname, personal code / name of the company, registration code, in case the applicant is a legal person.
  • Your correspondence address / company’s correspondence address, in case the applicant is legal person, and contact phone.
  • Indicate the date of complaint and place.
  • Essence of the complaint: your allegedly violated rights and/or interests, in which way the Bank violated your rights and / or interests, factual circumstances of the dispute, your request to the bank.
  • The format in which you would like to receive the answer from the Bank.
  • Your or your representative’s signature on the complaint (in case the complaint is submitted in paper format).
  • Annexes to the complaint, regarding the essence of the complaint, documents evidencing representation and etc.
 You will receive a letter/email of confirmation or our request to provide more details as soon as possible.

What should you do, if the answer does not satisfy you?

If you a legal person, you can address the issue to the court.
If you are a consumer you can address this issue to the competent pre-judicial institution which decides over consumers’ disputes.