- By contacting the Bank specialist by the phone +371 67 959 599;
- By sending an electronic Danske eBank notice;
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or bank's representative;
- By sending a letter by post to the address - Cēsu iela 31,k-8, Rīga, LV-1012, Latvia;
- By filling in a form of complaint in any branch of the bank;
- By filling in the form of complaint on the website.
- Your or your representative’s name, surname, personal code / name of the company, registration code, in case the applicant is a legal person.
- Your correspondence address / company’s correspondence address, in case the applicant is legal person, and contact phone.
- Indicate the date of complaint and place.
- Essence of the complaint: your allegedly violated rights and/or interests, in which way the Bank violated your rights and / or interests, factual circumstances of the dispute, your request to the bank.
- The format in which you would like to receive the answer from the Bank.
- Your or your representative’s signature on the complaint (in case the complaint is submitted in paper format).
- Annexes to the complaint, regarding the essence of the complaint, documents evidencing representation and etc.
What should you do, if the answer does not satisfy you?
If you a legal person, you can address the issue to the court.
If you are a consumer you can address this issue to the competent pre-judicial institution which decides over consumers’ disputes.