On 1 April 2018 we will make the final step in our way to merging our systems and creating a new customer servicing platform, common for Danske Bank branches in all Baltic countries. These system upgrades have also entailed several changes in our services, conditions of service and price list. Please be aware of the following:
- Changes and improvements in Danske Bank services beginning on 1 April 2018;
- Changes in terms and conditions of Danske Bank services that will come in force on 1 April 2018;
- Changes to the Danske Bank Pricelist for private individuals and legal persons that will come in force on 1 April 2018.
Availability of services during the technical upgradeBecause of the technical upgrade, there will be break in our eBank service from the evening of 30 March 2018 until the morning of 3 April. More information about service break will be available on our website before the upgrade.
The most important about changes in service conditions from 1 April 2018
Please be informed, that, implementing the abovementioned upgrade, the changes in following service terms will come in force on 1 April 2018:
- Standard terms and conditions of the Current account agreement in new edition;
- Standard terms and conditions of the Payment card agreement in new edition;
- Standard terms and conditions for provision of payment services in new edition;
- Standard terms and conditions of the electronic services agreement and Standard terms and conditions of the security elements agreement, which will specify the usage of eBank and substitute the eBank usage and servicing conditions;
- Standard terms and conditions of the standing order agreement in new edition;
- Standard terms and conditions of the credit card account agreement for business customers, which will be applied to credit limits granted from 1 April 2018 (on the credit limit agreements of legal persons signed before 1 April 2018 the Standard terms and conditions of the Credit limit agreement will be applied also going forward).
The most important about changes in services on 1 April 2018
- Payments within European Economic Area (EEA) countries in any currency will be accepted for execution with the type of service fee “Shared” only – the payer must pay the service fees charged by Danske Bank, the payee must pay the service fees charged by the correspondent bank and payee’s bank. However, initiating payment in the currency of a member state of the EEA, full payment amount will be transferred to the payee.
- When foreign payment with type of service fee “Payment in full” will be initiated, Danske Bank and payee’s bank fees will be debited immediately. Payee’s bank fee is fixed and price is set in the Bank’s Price list.
- Payments in all currencies between Danske Bank customer accounts in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia will be executed immediately – including banking holidays.
- Possibility to create payment in eBank with automatic conversion in any currency added to multicurrency account.
- Payment orders in Belarusian ruble (BYN) will no longer be accepted.
- Collection of cheques service will be terminated.
- Account sweeping and topping will enable you to balance accounts not only within Latvia branch, but also among your accounts in all three Danske Bank Baltic branches.
- When option ”Wait for funds” is selected, system checks availability of funds for 7 days.
- Single sign-on in eBank to access accounts in all Baltic countries.
- mBank – mobile application for Android and iOS phones, which enables to access accounts and make EU payments as well as sign payments, which are created in eBank
- SMS notifications – possibility to receive SMS messages on account balance change
- Telephone Bank – possibility to authorize yourself with the Bank in order to receive information about your account.
- Consolidated payments – payments debited as bulk sum from the account. These payments can be used for confidential salary payment purposes.
- LiveGate – an electronic data exchange channel that meets SEPA standards enabling you to perform banking transactions within the business software used by your company. The solution enables to connect the company’s accounting system directly with the information system of the bank.
Several groups of services are designed for specific customer segments. Please ask your advisor or relationship manager about the new services available to you from 3 April 2018.