In line with the decision of Danske Bank A/S to close down the banking activities in its Baltic branches, Danske Bank A/S Latvia branch (hereinafter – Bank) gradually discontinues offering different banking services. Consequently, please be informed, that from 1 November 2019:
- it will be possible to perform payments only in euro currency, namely, it will not be possible to make outgoing or receive incoming payments anymore in other currencies than euro, using accounts in the Bank.
- the Bank will stop ensuring Danske Group payments and Intracompany payments within Danske Group.
Due to the described changes, the Bank has amended the Standard Terms and Conditions of the Current Account Agreement and the Standard Terms and Conditions for Provision of Payment Services. The abovementioned changes will come into force automatically on 1 November 2019.
What should you do?
- We kindly ask you to review carefully the expected changes in terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you have the right to terminate the agreement immediately, performing all contractual obligations beforehand. In this case, please inform us in writing until 30 October 2019. Not receiving notification from you by that, we will assume that you fully accept the changes in the terms and conditions.
- Please transfer monetary funds held in your current account in other currencies than euro to your accounts with other service provider latest by October 30, 2019 at 17:00.
- Please inform your collaboration partners or customers, performing payments to you in foreign currencies, about your new current account with another service provider.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at +371 67 959 599 (Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00), contact your relationship manager or visit our branch.
Thank you very much for your understanding.