Following the previously communicated decision of Danske Bank A/S to terminate its banking services in the Baltics, Danske Bank A/S Latvia branch will cease its operation by 20 March 2020.
During the past weekend, all credit agreements of the remaining business customers were transferred to the Danske Bank A/S Lithuania branch. All business customers affected by this transfer have been duly informed. In case you have questions to this, you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions here. If you do not find an answer to your question, please contact the bank.
The credit portfolio of private persons has been acquired by AS Citadele banka. Hence, Danske Bank Latvia will no longer provide any daily banking services, and so the closing process will be initiated.
Contact information for business customers that will be serviced through the Danske Bank A/S Lithuania branch:
- Address: Saltoniskiu St. 2, LT-08500 Vilnius, Lithuania
- Telephone: +370 5215 6666 (8:30-16:30 Mon-Fri)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- We recommend that you always use eBank for communicating with us, as this communication channel allows for easy and secure identification.
Contact information for private persons with credit agreements transferred to Citadele banka:
- AS Citadele banka
- Telephone: +371 6701 0000
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org